My suggestion would be to turn off WFQ.  I don't believe it's
recommended on really high speed interfaces.  I think FIFO is a better
option for a FastEthernet link and I've read that WFQ in that situation
can actually cause some performance degradation.

Do you have a need for weighted queueing on this interface?

John

>>> "John McCartney"  11/15/01 7:43:57 AM >>>
Question for all:
How can I prevent Output drops if an interface is set for full-duplex
100Mb
on a 6509 (weighted queue)? One of my customers said that he is seeing
large amount pings lately. I asked if anything was new and he did say
they
added a game recently - coincendence??? They always think we did
something
first thing.. Any help is appreciated.