You knew it had to happen...OK if the response was an attempt to be
sarcastic, please ignore the following:

First, if you didn't want to deal with the off topic post, the subject of
Dennis' post was:

OT - List of dirty words ("OT" stands for Off Topic)

Second, Dennis seems to be trying to come up with a list of objectionable
words with which to filter his own email client, not a corporate email
platform.  He does not wish to recreate the wheel and type every known
obscenity into his profanity filter by hand.

Third, Did *you* check google.com?  I did.  What I didn't find was
anyone posting a list of a hundred or more obscene words in a file for
anyone to download.  (Maybe fifty or so though... ;-)  One reason for
that might be that if *I* can download them that easily, maybe 8 year
old Johnny can too! ;-)

(The rest of this is for Dennis..)

Hey Dennis, George Carlin provided the FCC with a list once...they
really do have a "official" list.  I will post five words, sanitized
of course...

#$%^
&^*(
!@$#
#@$%
$%^&

OK, enough of the fun.  I am going back to work now....

P.S. - Thanks for your R&S CramSession.  I used it some to help pass
the exam.

Pat