It just seemed as if the list went WAY serious for a few minutes there...
Just thought I would throw a loop in the mix....

>>> "John Neiberger"  11/15/01 02:20PM >>>
Yes.  First of all, you need to configure that one thing correctly.  You
can't use that keyword there, it will break that other thing.

Second, you need to replace that other thing with a new model.  That
old model doesn't support what you're trying to do with it.

Third, scrap your config completely and practice multihoming with BGP,
or perhaps attempt back-to-back token ring in your home lab.

HTH,
John

>>> "Patrick Ramsey"  11/15/01 11:50:48 AM

My stuff is broken, I think I need some things to fix it.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

any help appreciated!

-Patrick