Have you passed your written test?  Assuming so, there are many
references in the archives of ccielab.
There are several options available and you can choose based on cost,
schedule, and location.

I recommend the netmasterclass RS-NMC-1 course, taught by the CCIE's who
wrote the book, and who developed the BRS and ECP1/2 courses, Caslow and
Pavlichenko.
(note - I am affiliated with NMC.)  http://www.netmasterclass.net for
details.

Do not enroll with anyone claiming to be teaching the ECP1 or ECP2
class; Mentor Technologies is in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, and the principal
instructors for the old ECP courses are now teaching the one day lab
RS-NMC-1 and RS-NMC-2 courses.

HTH, Fred.