Hai,

I am wondering if there is some one who have impliment Dynamic Vlan using
URT server.  Currently our Dynamic Vlan project with URT works fine with NT
logins. All the user was able to change the IP and Vlan ID according to the
correct settings. Sadly the Novell IPX did not changes, user is currently
using Novell 4.1. After the user reassing to it Vlans and IP, the IPX is
still grabing the start IPX address instead changing to the correct IPX
address.

Is there a know bug or problem with Novell 4.1 migrating with URT?.
Currently we have not yet recived a good response from TEC or local Cisco

Thanks

Nuurul Basar Bin Mohd Baki
Senior Customer Engineer
Technical Support Department