I just passed the BCRAN exam last week. If you took the BCRAN class you will
be all set. You should know the "aaa" commands for setting up
dial-in/tacacs+ access. There were a few questions on X.25, but they were
just basic questions. I would read the course book again and you will be
fine. Good Luck!

Chris Dumais, CCNA, CNA
Lan Analyst
IT - NSS Networking Services Team
Maine Medical Center
(207)871-6940
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Nuurul Basar Mohd Baki"  11/16/01 3:56:50 AM >>>
Hai,

I am going to take the Bcran exam on Tuesday 20/11/01. Hopely I will pass
this exam. Can some one who have just taken the exam advice me on some
informations.

a) Is there many PAT Q, since I have nil exposer to it at all
b) Tacas/Radas, how deep should I knows

While on the BCRAN Course, the tranning was so easy but when I read Sybex
BCRAN there are a lots off information regarding X.25. How deepth is the
questions regarding X.25

Thanks

Nuurul Basar Bin Mohd Baki
Senior Customer Engineer