From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Rizzo, Damian
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 1:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PPTP Through a PIX Firewall [7:26519]

Hello all;

         We have a challenge. It appears that we can not VPN through our
PIX
firewall using PPTP to a remote location. Note, we are NOT using PPTP on
the
PIX itself; we just want it to pass the traffic through it. Anyone see
this
issue before and/or have any ideas to a possible solution?

  Thanks all in advance,

    -Rizzo

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended
only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or
disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by replying to e-mail
and
destroy message.  Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of MARAKON
ASSOCIATES
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the company.
When
addressed to MARAKON clients, any information contained in this e-mail
is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.