I took the routing 503 exam, I guess I was not prepared enough because i
failed. I did study, but obviously not enough. Also, just as a precaution, i
used some study guides. Not only did I just use the guides, I looked up the
meaning behind them in my books, so i would understand it. The only advice I
have is not to use study guides because they do not work. I read exam cram,
and syngress, but obviously not enough. I looked some friends guides
Crambible, Keen, Troytech 503, Coolcram, and AF Bigstep. I was really using
these guides to find out what kind of questions were on the exam, then to
look them up. I needed a 690, and i got a 650. Well I guess this will only
help me learn the subject better.

More advice on taking an exam, give youself plent of time before you
schedule it. I gave myself 2 days, and one of those days something happened
where i could not study. Also i got in a traffic jam, and a bad day at work.
By the time I was ready to take the exam, my mind was somewhere else and i
was kinda shaken from the bad day. My testing center is open weekends, i
dont know why I didnt take it on a Sunday or something.

Oh well, I took 125$ lesson. I guess I will just know the subject really
well next time I take the test, because I am going to be 100% sure of myself
next time I spend the money. Please be gentle in your return post :) I feel
bad enought :(

Brian