Hi, members. =)

Since I got my CCNP cert 3 years ago, now it is time to recertify my CCNP!
As all of you who got CCNP in 1998 might know, I have never thought that
2001 would come while I am living...^.^;

Well, anyways, expiration date is coming and now I'd better prepare the
horrible CCNP exams. I have searched here and there on the web, but there
were not enough informations.

'Is there anyone who passed CCNP recertification exam?' is what I am asking
here. Some informations I have found out are, 1. The exam is consisted of 4
courses combination (CIT, BSCN, BCMSN, BCRAN - I was tested with ACRC, CLSC,
CMTD and CIT 3 years ago. What the hell are BSCN, BCMSN, BCRAN!! Haha..^.^).
2. Test time is about 120 minutes. 3. Question numbers are from 100 to 115.

O.K. I am wondering wheather the questions for recertification CCNP are just
drawn exactly 'same' from the currently 4 CCNP tests or not. Of course some
questions may be changed, but I hope lots of part would be just same as
currently running exams. It is because I don't want buy any more books about
CCNP...$P.$P If renewal questions come out, I should buy some books more and
more...

Well, hope to listen from you soon, senior CCNPs.

Best of luck,
Maxx

p.s ; Oh, I forgot saying re-CCDP is coming up...^.^;;;;