The procedure does work but not exactly as you might think. The push button
on the front doesnt reset the config( or not on mine) but does bypass the
config on startup. You can edit the startup, change the password, etc then
save it and reboot. I had to do this when I mistyped the file name for a
remote boot file off a TFTP server.. oops..

IF you have tried this and it doesnt reset, take the cover off and spray
some contact cleaner into the pushswitch. This switch is rarely used and it
will get all kinds of crud in it ranging from smoke deposits to corrosion.
Sometimes pushing the switch from the CCA instead of the button works.

If you still have issues with it, drop me a line at webmaster at
packetattack.com

MikeS