The info is out there.. do a google search on TACACS CONFIGURATION.

I have pasted a simple script here for you to start with. Feel free to drop
by my web site for other info and downloads for TACACS+. www.packetattack.com

MikeS

----- ios config ------
hostname Router
!
aaa new-model
aaa authentication password-prompt promptPW
aaa authentication username-prompt usernameID
aaa authentication login default tacacs+ enable
enable password cisco
!

tacacs-server host xxx.xxx.xxx
tacacs-server key keygoeshere
!

------sample config for tac_plus.cfg -----------
(original sample found at http://www.cdcentre.demon.co.uk/network/index.htm)

/etc/tacacs/tac_plus.cfg

key = keygoeshere

# Use /etc/shadow file to do authentication

default authentication = file /etc/shadow

# Where is the accounting records to go

accounting file = /var/log/tac_acc.log

#All services are alowed..

user = default {