Thank you for your help, this will be temorary solution
so MS buggy software will do it for now as VPN has
to be up by tomorrow.
Eventually, I would like to use PIX vpn sollution
but do not much about PIX yet and do not have
time to spend days to figure it out. I will be using
PIX later when I know bit about PIX and how to
set it up etc..

thanks

Inamul