I agree. The Cisco Press book is definitely the best for the BSCN exam. Each
chapter actually covers all the sections that are tested on the exam.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Sureshhomepage .com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Routing 640-503 Exam [7:26708]

You really missed a precious thing that could have saved your life It is the

Cisco press book. You do not need anything keen,troytec,sybex etc...if you
have this book in hand. The book is written by Catherine Paquest., follow
the book each and evey line. You would find answers to alomost all of
questions you went wrong at the exam. YES the exam has been compliled from
these books, practise with the review questions at the end of each chapter,
they are the 'real' ones.

All the best! You will win.

thanks
Suresh MCSE+I,CNE,CCSA,CLS,SCSA,CCSA,MCNS,CCNP,CCIE(Written)
http://www.sureshhomepage.com