For those who answer the survey as a 'newbie' - do you use the same
candidate ID each time you book a test, or do you pretend to be a different
person each time?

How many exams/certs do you have under that candidate ID?  ;-)

I'm with Ole.  I've never pretended to be a newbie, and the only exam I've
failed was the CCDE written beta (and a lot of good it would have done me
to pass it anyway - not).  I can't see any reason why Cisco would want to
change the difficulty based on experience, and if they did, you could just
as easily argue that they might want to make it *harder* for newbies so
they don't have too many 'paper' cert holders.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 21/11/2001 09:17 am -----

                    "Ole
Drews
                    Jensen"              To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               Subject:     RE: advice on CCNP exams
[7:26850]
                    Sent
by:

nobody@groups

tudy.com

21/11/2001
                    08:03
am

Please
                    respond
                    "Ole
Drews

Jensen"

You could ask yourself: "WHY???" - Why would they make the test harder or
easier depending on what you answer them. I would think that they are
looking to certify people that meets a certain level, and not lower that
level if you're a beginner.

That would be the same as telling a retarded guy cleaning the public
restrooms downtown that he wouldn't need to pass as many tests as normal to
become a brain surgeon, and to tell the doctors son that he needs a 100% to
pass.

They are simply gathering information about the people around the world who
are taking their exams.

It's funny with rumours like these - it takes 1 second to start them, but
years to stop them.

It almost reminds me of an e-mail I received about a dangerous fax-virus
that would destroy my fax if called by an infected fax.

If it helps, I can let you know that I have always answered the survey
correctly, and I have not failed a Cisco test yet.

Have a great day.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen