I noticed when I was configuring and HSRP standby goup of two routers that
when I changed the hello timers on the standby router that they did not
change when i did a show standby they remained the same, but when I changed
the timers on the active router with the highest priority it changed both
the active and the stanby routers . Has anyone else noticed that behavior or
have any comments about changing the timers on HSRP routers? I just thought
it was strange that when changing the timers on the active router it changed
the timers on the stanby router without even touching it.
Thanks
Randy