If you have an CCO account, using the IOS Feature Navigator
could easily search base on Feature or IOS version which
router platform support which feature.
Searching with IGRP keyword, the result is 1000 series is
the lowest Cisco router that support IGRP.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/FeatureNav/FN1.pl?HMajorRelease=&HFeatS
elected=18&HReleaseNumber=All&HReleaseId=-1&HPlatformFamilyName=NS&HPlatform
FamilyId=0&HFeatureSetName=NS&HFeatureSetId=0&HRN_Given=1&HPF_Given=0&HFS_Gi
ven=0&HReSelect=False&HVA_Lnk=False&HDDMRelDet=-1&HRN_But=&HDDMPlatFamDet=3&
HPF_But=Update&HDDMFeatSetDet=0&HFS_But=

watch for word wrap.

HTH