It very much depends on the how C & E are feeling that day, when you parcel
arrives in the UK. If they check and find you owe VAT then you name &
address details are logged and you get every time a parcel arrives. If they
don't check then you might get away with it.

The only exception is if you are transferring goods within the company that
owns the goods from one country to another in which case VAT is not
chargeable.

Basically be prepared to pay 17.5% extra.