If it's a newer Cat SupIII card, it's a rolled RJ45.. if it's the older
DB-25, you just need the DB-25 shell/connector and a straight through cable.
you can get the pinouts off Cisco's site or email me and I can get them for
you. Or you can go here:

http://www.packetattack.com/1001_sub_page_6_5.html

And scroll down to the "everything you wanted to know about console ports"..
it's not my page but a link to a very cool serial interface page.

MikeS