Group,

I passed my CCIE Written today. 74 %. (ofcourse, first attempt!)

I referred the material mentioned below :

1. TCP/IP - Vol 2 - Jeff Doyle For BGP, and IP NAT  - Excellent book

2. CCIE Study Guide - Todd Lammle, John Swartz - For all topics - I would
recomend a strong buy for this one. Be careful with some print mistakes!

3. Boson Test 1,2,3

4. TCP/IP - Volume I

5. Bridges, Routers, and Switches for CCIEs - By Caslow - Refer to
Dialup/ISDN/FR/OSPF configurations well.

For all of members on the group who are looking forward to this exam one
input I would like to give - Get the concept right for each protocol.

Well, its my last day before vacation. Six weeks with old friends and
dear ones in family!
I must not end, before leaving my sincere thanks to all on this group who
participate here with true sense of knowledge dissemination.

Regards, Kaushik Khakhar A