Hamid,

how far are you with the VLAN configuration on your BayStack 450 ? Use the
4VLAN Configuration Menu4 and the 4VLAN Port Configuration Menu4 to create
VLANs and to add ports. Use the 4Multilink Trunk Configuration Menu4 to
create trunks. The BayStack supports 802.1q trunking only, so you4ll have to
use that on your Cisco router as well. Let me know if you need any more
specific help. Below is a link to the BayStack 450 User Guide, which
contains all the configuration information you need in detail:

http://www25.nortelnetworks.com/library/tpubs/pdf/switches/bstack/450/02401A00.PDF

Regards,

Hans