Good idea. I'm in Hanoi, and would be very nice if we can exchange something
about CCNP

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Huan PHAM
  To: cisco+AEA-groupstudy.com
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:12 AM
  Subject: RE: CCNA passed, target CCNP. +AFs-7:27232+AF0-

  GoalHungry wrote:
   I will post
  +AD4- my question about BSCN  soon.
  +AD4-  By the way, I'd like to set up a CCNP study group in Ha Noi.
  +AD4-  My Email Add is midnightman13+AEA-yahoo.com.

  Congrats,

  I am about to sit for BSCN. I am from Hanoi too, so ... happy to discuss
  your question (if I can).
7232
  Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to abuse+AEA-groupstudy.com