I'm not sure exactly what you want as an end result but I can throw a couple
of pointers out.

PIX can only have static routes.  Therefore all of your traffic would pass
through via these rules.  Inside users would most likely need NAT enabled &
be using only one ISP.  Incoming connections would work from one ISP under
normal circumstances.

I have never tried this with multiple ISP's so it's something to try if you
have a chance.  Use actual IP addresses on the DMZ containing the web
servers and use NAT 0 so nothing gets translated.  This might allow multiple
ISP connections to get to the web server without using static commands but
you still have to access-list rules (avoid conduits for this).

The question I have is....your multiple ISP's would all have to have routes
for the web server addresses....so only one ISP can actually "own" the IP
block and have internet users routed through them.  I don't think you're
going to get what you want unless you set up a router outside the PIX to
utilize BGP or something similar.  However if you own different IP ranges
from multiple ISP's then the PIX could handle setting up different
interfaces with different IP blocks.  You could then set up static commands
but it would require a little duct tape & bubble gum tactics to get statics
to map since it would need a different internal IP for each static.

Best bet is to let a router handle the ISP's and traffic shaping and just
let the PIX be a firewall.