Well I had a closer look at this question for 3 reasons:

a. I was bored this evening, playing bridge, didn;'t have 1 good hand and
always seem to be letting my partner play the contract.
b. I had equipment sat around doing nothing and most importantly
c. I wandered why someone from Cisco was aksing this question.

So a quick test and

a. there is nothing wrong wqith having secondary addressing on a VLAN -
though why you would want to do this at the moment escapes me.

b. DHCP with/without an IP helpder address will respond with an address from
the scope relating to the primary IP address range of a VLAN.

However....

c. There appears to be one exception. If you specify a static DHCP binding
of MAC to IP address and that IP address is from the scope relating to the
secondary address range, the the requesting station gets an IP address from
the secondary range.

No we played around with DHCP on the primary and secondary VLAN as well a
sbeing somewher else completely and the rule appears to be

For each request provide an address from the primary VLAN Ip address range
except where a static MAC-IP address is found.

But why do this ?