You can pull the flash card from the 1600 but this will crash the
router.  I haven't done so in quite some time but I think you can pull
your old flash and install the new flash and it should boot up off the
frist file on the flash card.  You can always add the "boot system flash
x" to CYA.

  dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"