I used the history function, and was able to playback a capture and watch
utilization, etc.  Pretty cool.  I modified the history function to update
once per second and it gave me a pretty nifty graph.  Would exporting to CSV
and importing into Excel give me a better graph?

Another side question.  For some reason on the laptop I'm using, Sniffer Pro
shows that the line speed is 100Mbps (even without a cable connected to the
NIC).  My question is this:  Since I captured the data in a 10-Half mode,
when I view the graph of utilization, am I seeing a percentage of 10Mbps
that the capture was, or am I seeing a percentage of the 100Mbps that it
sees the NIC in?

At one point, in my playback, the packets/sec spikes up to 1000 and
utilization is around 4%.  Because the packet size varies, I'm trying to
nail down if that 4% is 400Kbps (4% of 10Mbps) or 4Mbps (4% of 100Mbps).  My
suspion is that it is 4% of 10Mbps (since the capture was done at 10Mbps)

Thanks!
Mike W.