Rodney,

This is a good reference:

http://project.honeynet.org/

Also, this same group wrote a book about their experiences, it's pretty good
(except for the last 100+ pages which are just script kiddies IRC session.)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201746131/qid=1006878122/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_67_1/107-7473042-9090104

One caveat, be careful on allowing this sort activity on your network.  If a
cracker 'pulls a fast one' they may cause much more of a headache than it's
worth.

Brent Wrisley
2FB6 85AD 7084 80A0 8381  C116 CDE5 78B5 E959 C536
PGP Key ID: 0xE959C536  (us.pgp.net)