From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Absolute Must-See Cisco-related website [7:27490]

Check this out.  I found it recently and I have never run across a more
useful site with more information regarding networking technologies,
Cisco-related products and capabilities, configuration guides, you name
it!  The URL is:

www.cisco.com

Regards,
John (who apparently needs some more coffee this morning  )