Hi! I will join you on your crusade against periods

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Tyson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Routers + Training, CCNA-CCNP [7:27596]

2503 $525 each or low!

I have 6 2503 ,can sell as low as $525 each or can talk if you like to buy
all

2611 new $1200 or low!

The new 2-2611 price is 2000s each but I have never opened the pack and want
to sell immediately at $1200 each

CCNA Lab+Training Package! $1125

I have CCNA Training+Lab Package

7       2 2503 Routers with WAN Serial Cable

7       CCNA Training Presentations

7       CCNA Study Guide

7       CCNA Lab Manual

7       CCNA Exam Questions (99% Success)

I have other Cisco equipment in large quantity!

Mail me to reserve your order today as you might loose this great
opportunity!

Mail me [EMAIL PROTECTED]