Looking at the config below,  can anyone tell me where I might go wrong that
prevent me from telneting to this router?  I am able to use the same account
from Cisco ACS 2.6 to log onto the console, but not through telnet.

Thanks in advance for your help

Current configuration:
!
version 12.0
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router
!
aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default tacacs+
aaa authentication login no_tacacs enable
aaa authentication enable default tacacs+
aaa authentication ppp default tacacs+
aaa authorization exec default tacacs+
aaa authorization exec no_tacacs local
aaa authorization network default tacacs+
aaa authorization network no_tacacs local
aaa accounting exec default start-stop tacacs+
aaa accounting network default start-stop tacacs+
enable password enable
!
ip subnet-zero
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 5.1.1.4 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
!
interface Serial0
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no ip mroute-cache
 shutdown
 no fair-queue
!
interface Serial1
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 shutdown
!
ip classless
!
tacacs-server host 5.1.1.1 single-connection
tacacs-server key cisco
!
line con 0
 transport input none