From: 416South [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: dial in [7:27703]

thanks for your patience but i'm attempting this again until another fire
jumps at me.

I'm able to get this modem to dial into the router just fine. Problem is
still driving me nuts is that all the characters are showing up as garbage
(x~rj45->rollover cable->modem)

          (modem rj45->rollover cable->aux of router)

Thanks