From: Nat Heidler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:46 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: Gibb, Jake
Subject: RE: VPN back door

I recently installed a VPN at work (city goverment). You would be much
better off disabling split-tunneling at the concentrator level rather
than trying to push it out to each client. That will stop your back
doors. And yes, it even cuts out all connections on a local network. I
have 4 machines in a workgroup at home, with a shared music drive. When
I VPN into work, that
share are no longer available to other clients.

Nat
Somewhere in Kansas, USA