Hi Mohammed ,
    Just put

 ppp chap refuse

 in the global config mode and it will run fine , I had the same problem
with my ISDN as well and unfortunately even most of the engineers at TAC
could not solve my problem for 3 to 4 months till I met an experienced
engineer  at TAC  MrVadim Zakahri.
 Do refer to this document at and compare ur debugs with it  :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/112/chapter17.htm

--
Navin Parwal
MCSE ,CIW , CCNP, CCDP

The person who knows "how" will always have a job .
The person who knows "why" will always be his boss.