JP wrote:

> It is a lot saver and easy to manage if you just use a PC, I do
> not see why
> you would want to use your router as tftp server.

Your PC might not be in the appropriate location to act as the tftp server.
For example, at an ISP, the routers are internet connected and the PCs are
on a management LAN behind a firewall. You'd have to punch a hole in that
firewall, but the routers are obviously directly connected to each other.

Jason
author, Boson bcmsn1, bscn2, bsci2, Quizware ccie