The best way to do this , for instance, is to have CatA be thr root bridge
for vlan2,
and CatB the root bridge for vlan3.

When you do this, CatC will use CatA trunk/channel for vlan 2 and CatB
trunk/channel for vlan3.

Remember the STP decision sequence:
1. Lowest Root BID
2. Lowest Path Cost to Root bridge
3. Lowest Sender BID
4. Lowest Port ID   wrote in message
> As always thank for you for your input and ideas Cisco people.
>
> Situation:  I have 3 Cat 6500's (Cat A,Cat B, Cat C) Cat A and B are the
> main backbone and have a Gigabit Channel between then.  Cat A and B's
> MSFC's are routing and each MSFC has a priority routing for a vlan and
HSRP
> for fail over routing.
>
> Cat C is in the same VTP domain as Cat A and B and Cat C is the only one
> which will be using FlexWan card.  Cat C has a 2 pairs of Gigabit Channels
> one to Cat A and the other to Cat B.
>
> I want to control specific Vlans on the Gigabit channels from Cat C.
> Example.  Gigabit channel from Cat C to Cat A..  Can I use Per val
Spanning

$B;H$($k%V%i%&%6$G!"%$%s%?! http://explorer.msn.co.jp/