Just want to let you all (or at all you in to Southern Califorina area) know
that we will be having our monthly Southern California Cisco Users Group
meeting this Thursday at Infonet in El Segundo.

This month we will be featuring a discussion panel. While this may not be
the usual techincal presentaion that we have, we are hoping to answer all
those other questions that you ay have regarding career, certification,
training, new technologies, business prospects for 2002...

For time and directions:

Thursday - December 6th 2001

6:00 - 7:00 Dinner (Free)

7:00 - 9:00 Discussion

************************

SCCUG @ Infonet

2160 E. Grand Ave

El Segundo, CA 90245

Directions to Infonet:
>From the 405 take the El Segundo off ramp and turn right on to El Segundo
Blvd. From El Segundo turn right onto Continental and right again on Grand
Ave. We are a three story glass structure with a very large Infonet sign.

http://www.sccug.org

Thanks,

Robert