From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT:Advise on Auction fraud [7:28004]

Sorry for off topic
I recentley bcame the victim of the Auction fraud the guy took my $1000 for
2621 router and now not replying for my emails and also I came to know that
thi s guy is a fraud and  done similiar thing to at least 4 other people
,Now
what are the options I have to get my money back from him

Thanks for all your advise
Kaamvi