Hi everyone,

I have a customer that uses 3600 with E1 leased line connections to their
branch offices and their consultant company. They want a full control on the
consultants so they want some config changes to manage them.

First there are two locations that connect to their network for consulting,
but my customer wants to be informed when they enter the network, also wants
to set some access lists so they can only enter some part of the network.
But he also wants an authentication too. As I know username password
combination only applies to ppp so I thought may be he can handle this by
assigning class-maps or something like that. Any idea?

Best regards,