We have two remote offices that use Appletalk over a Frame-Relay line
currently. I will be installing Pt-2-Pt lines in each office giving them
each local ISP access to the Internet. I would like to use a Cisco PIX
in each office to establish an IPSEC tunnel between the two. The
clincher is how to get appletalk across that tunnel? Would tunneling
appletalk at a seperate router behind the pix and then shoving IP over
the IPSEC be the answer? So for each office I would need two routers and
one pix? Thoughts?

-Jake