Thank-you to those that pointed me in the direction of the Cyclades Terminal
Server.
My problem at the time was dial up access to a site with 10 cisco devices
which needed console access and I said I would let people know how it went.

Worried me a little when it arrived and configuration seemed to be CLI and
worst of all for a Unix-fool like me, its Linux based.
Nobody is worse with Linux than me.

Luckily, after minimal configuration there is a Web based GUI which does a
lot of tasks and the manual scraped the rest.

Took me a full day to configure it for:
modem access to it,
dial in with SSH v2,
authenticate with Radius,
and connect through any one of the other 15 ports to the Cisco devices.

Long time I know but 3000 pounds sterling cheaper than an equivalent Cisco
set-up (Cisco don't cater for SSH very well)

Thanks again

Gaz