I have a quick question about the Cisco 11000 series of content switches,
does anyone know if the content switch is supposed to be able to trunk a
link between the 11000 and a switch (5500,6500).  The reason why I am asking
is I have been working with a 11000 trying to setup a trunk link to provide
our current VLAN's in the VTP domain to the content switch and I am unable
to get the switch (Cat6509) to recognize the trunk link, when I do a "show
trunk detail" on the switch it shows the port as trunking, but it does not
recognize the trunk link.  Both the Content Switch and the Cat6509 are set
to use 802.1Q as the trunking type.  I may be mislead but from everything I
have tried I have come to the conclusion that the interface can only be
trunked between two content switches and not a content switch to a L2/L3
switch.  Any information would be helpful.

Chris