From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ramesh c
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 5:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IOS firewall [7:28170]

Hi folx,

I got a lease line connected to private network and ethernet port connected
to Internet.The router is configured as IOS firewall.I am planning to do a
VPN to another office.

1)Can I turn off CBAC and just use the access-list for security purpose?
2)As default Outside cannot reach inside,if i just create an access-list to
allow packets from VPN to reach inside..is it safe?

3)Since its  cisco devices..which VPN is good CET or IPSEC?

Cheers
Ramesh