On Apr 25, 11:25am, "Circusnuts" wrote:
}
} http: //www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/tablebuild.pl/rsl
}
} Man-o-man !!!  It took me a while to track this down this afternoon.  If
you
} upgrading a CPA router, you'll need this piece of software.

     I don't think it is particularly hard to find.  However, you need
download privileges to get it.  The other way to get it is to buy
CD25-C-12.0= (i.e. 2500 IP feature pack).  The problem there is that
most distributors don't seem to be stocking 2500 stuff anymore (my main
distributor has one 2514 and that's it).  I've had the 2500 IOS on back
order for more then a month now with no sign of it.  I sure wish it
would show up so I could upgrade my CPA2509 (I've already upgraded the
ROMs).

}-- End of excerpt from "Circusnuts"