Hi, memebers. ^.^/

I have been working with VPN Concentrator 3080, 3005 and H/W client 3002
these days (also VPN client S/W too!) and I could succeed on VPN + VoIP...=)

However, I have no idea why split tunneling is on when using VPN S/W, but
not on using 3002 VPN client H/W. Wow, quite funny, isn't it?

Everything (VoIP and connecting intranet) is fine except split tunneling.
All traffics go through 3005 at center. Whenever I trace a site in N/W list,
it shows S/T is working fine (it doesn't show middle of the way) but tracing
other site not in N/W list also shows S/T for this address is working (it
does NOT show middle of the way there neither!). Ha, I can see those two
shows different results when I use VPN S/W (I mean when I trace to address
S/T listed, it does not show the way but it shows ALL THE IPs to this
address not listed on S/T). Setting on 3005 is just same when using 3002 and
using VPN S/W.

I did all as Cisco says on manual, even on saying the Cisco engineer. I just
upgraded the latest version on 3005 and 3002 and the result is same.

What shall I do now? H/W can't split tunneling but only S/W can? Is it
natural?
Plz advice me, members...=) Thanks in advance!

Best regard,

Maxx.