a question:  we have 2 sdsl connections (1.5 and 1 mbps) from 2 different
isp providers.  right now, we use one as a back up and connect it manually
if need be.  we will be using a cisco 2621 router with 3 ethernet ports, one
for each of the dsl routers and one to the firewall.  what would be the best
routing protocol to load balance between the two ethernet connections
running to the dsl routers?  igrp since the two connectons are of different
bandwith?  an points towards the right direction will be helpful.

thank
pete