Yes Navin I know what an NFR is.  :)  But, most people do not work for
resellers.  That's why I didn't mention it.  But, I wouldn't pay even 2k for
something I can build for a lot less.  The only reason to pay for one is so
you can get the CD's with 2.5 and 3.0 on them.  Unfortunately they cannot be
downloaded.

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146
www.netcginc.com