Greetings to all
I have this router (Router A) which is sitting in between the CP firewall and
my internal network.  I would like to do some traffic prioritization such
that
there will be equal weightage of traffic for the following groups:

1) Group 1 users which was assigned one range of contiguous subnets;
2) Group 2 users which was assigned another range of contiguous subnets.

Can PQ achieve this objective?  If yes, I am wondering whether the following
config is fine.

priority-list 1 protocol ip medium list 10        ; medium queue for Group 1
users
priority-list 1 protocol ip medium list 20        ; medium queue for Group 2
users
priority-list 1 protocol ip normal list 30          ; others assigned to
normal queue
priority-list 1 default normal

access-list 10 permit x.x.0.0 0.0.127.255        ; Group 1 users
access-list 20 permit x.x.128.0 0.0.127.255     ; Group 2 users
access-list 30 permit any

int vlan xx
 priority-group 1

Any suggestions/comments are most welcome.

Cheers