-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Hays [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 9 December 2001 5:59 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PayPal Scam [7:28519]

Jason wrote:

> Found this on one of the newsgroup... Might be good to forward this to
your
> friends. I encounter the same problem and thought I was the only one until
> saw the following.... Do a search on Google, etc about Paypal scam and you
> will see a few other similar sites !! Be WARNED.....
>
> ----------
>
> BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PAYPAL SCAM! IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL YOU
MAY
> WANT TO READ THIS BREAKING NEWS FROM.....ZDNET, CNN AND THE NEWYORK TIMES.
>
> CLICK ON THE LINK
> http://www.paypalwarning.com/Default.htm
I disagree with your need to post this.
This is a Cisco study newsgroup and frankly I personally
would prefer not to see any way off-topic messages posted.

So what .it is good on his part to save people from getting cheated..cisco
group doesnt mean only cisco it means people who are bound to each others
welfare..