Hi all,

Could I have a concensus of opinion please for maximum workable cable length
for a CABX21 - MT running at 2Mb.
Seen various web pages which suggest differing lengths, and I suppose,
depending how old the web page is, it may differ.
I have a 20m cable working fine at 512k, but having problems at 2Mb over the
same cable. Pretty sure it is the distance problem and we're changing to
G703 to get round it, but would like to know where the cut off is for 2Mb.

I believed it to be about 25 feet (8m) prior to this install, but was
assured that 20m would be OK.

Thanks,

Gaz