Have your telco run a test on the circuit.......  I've seen many times where
this is caused by a repeater gone haywire or some other simple circuit
problem.  With our providers, this service is free, so we usually make sure
they can loop to the smartjack and CSU.  If they can loop to the CSU and
test the circuit clean, then you may have a config or hardware problem on
the router......  If you have live customers, you may need to wait until
midnight or just plain old schedule downtime for intrusive telco testing.

My 2 cents...

Mike W.