Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:05:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Cindy Jones
Subject: DS3 Connections
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All,
I am new to DS3 connections. I am working on a 75xx
and a 72xx which will terminate DS3 connections over a
WAN. My questions is do I need a CSU/DSU for
termination? It is a DS3 circuit that will be used
across the WAN.

I have worked with T1 connections and always used a
Adtran TSU Ace for terminations from the Dmarc to the
router.

Sorry for such a beginners questions but I was thrown
into this one and have to buy the equipment and make
it work.

Thanks for the help.
Cindy

http://greetings.yahoo.com